- This event has passed.
Hannes Bieger NYC+Livestream Masterclass
March 6 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Hannes returns to 343 Labs for a full-day Pro Session on how he creates space in his mixes. One of the most important aspects of any dance record is how it breathes, something that isn’t always easy to achieve as a producer. Hannes breaks down his unique techniques and insider tips that he has gathered over years of working with some of the hottest producers in the industry, for a masterclass that will give you an inside look into how he approaches his craft. This masterclass will take place at the 343 Labs studios in NYC and can be attended live, or attended remotely via live-stream. Please note, the stream will not be recorded, so you will need to attend live to watch the masterclass.
- Creating a sense of depth and width in a production with conventional means (levels, panning, EQ…)
- Reverb as the most genre-defining effect in electronic music
- Applying reverbs and delays
- Reverb algorithms, reverb types, convolution
- Setting up parameters (pre delay, reverb time etc.)
- Reverb for sound design vs. “technical” reverb to create depth in the mix
- Strategies to create good sound from the beginning (no fixing it in the mix…)
- Putting it all together to get a club-ready mix
Schedule: 12-8 pm EST with a one-hour break.